In addition to the movement of crude oil to petroleum refineries and to storage areas for distribution by tanker, truck or rail, petroleum logistics also involves the movement of heavy project cargo. The petroleum industry requires the movement of complex parts and large machinery for refineries, drilling, fracking and other industrial activities that require a reliable means of heavy haul transportation.
Whether you are shipping crude oil to petroleum refineries or storage areas, or you need to move machinery, replacement parts or original equipment in record time, Documents Forwarding Courier Services can provide the transport solution needed to effectively and economically manage the job. We have the capabilities and experience to provide petroleum cargo and equipment delivery across the country and across the globe. We work with valuable freight-forwarding partners to move cargo by air, land, sea rail and a combination of the above.
Benefits of Cargo Delivery with Documents Forwarding Courier Services Shipping:
- Heavy haul and heavy lift project cargo — We have hiab trucks, flatbed trucks, winch trucks and other heavy haul trucks and equipment at our disposal.
- 24/7 tracking portal.
- A global network of freight forwarders you can count on.
- Proven ability to meet tight shipping deadlines in the petroleum sector.
- Customer service that goes above and beyond, we always answer the phone.
- Permit management for oversize loads.
- Turnkey transportation and logistics solutions for industry equipment.
- Houston-based office as well as locations in other U.S. port cities.
- Certified personnel for handling dangerous goods and hazardous containers.
- Compliance with import and export controls.
- Oil Transportation vehicles
- Number of vehicles
- Tanker trucks
- Tanker ships
- LNG trucks